As I mentioned in my post on Monday, one of my wishes is to collaborate with other bloggers. And this week I get to do so in two ways – how exciting is that!
1) Inspired by Gretchen Rubin’s popular book The Happiness Project, Erin of Artsocial and Rita of TOMORROWtoday launched a weekly link-up that I’m honored to be part of. Check out their inspiring posts from last week and join us! We’ll all be posting tomorrow.
2) This week I participated in Erin’s fun giveaway and I’m passing it along to you. The gist: the first three people to comment on this post will receive a little gift – something personal from me to you.
However, there are some rules:
- Within a year (I’ll do it within the next three months) I’ll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post.
- But, in order to receive your present you have to play along. Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.
- You get 72 hours to re-post, or I’ll have to move on to the next person.
Please only comment if you’re willing to pay it forward!
Have fun :)
P.S. A second post to follow later today